Eco & Green Cleaning
Services in Focus
Services in Focus
Green Machine SW see going green as the way forward.
We use green cleaning products which are made using sustainable manufacturing practices and naturally derived, safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable ingredients that do not negatively impact the environment. The products positively impact the environment, but as they do not contain any harsh chemicals, it ensures the air in the spaces we clean is pollution-free.
We are a one-stop solution, for truly environmentally friendly commercial cleaning and associated soft services.
All products used are:
All Products are EN Ecolabel Certified
No Health Risks Period
90% Bio Gradable In 14 Days
FREE DEEP CLEAN…
We believe in GIVING FIRST
When you become a Green Machine customer, your first Deep Clean will be FREE!
Running alongside the traditional cleaning service delivery are green cleaning processes that will specifically incorporate cleaning products in the market place that can deliver excellent results, but dramatically reduce the environmental footprint and energy costs.
We’ve got lots of great products to help you be greener. These include:
- Bacteria and enzyme-based cleaning solutions… These are non hazardous and COSHH free. The multi-surface cleaners limit the health and safety impact on cleaning operatives. The environmental effect is reduced or eliminated with the organic breakdown of the solution in waterways;
- Air purifying systems… These are low energy and completely chemical free. In addition to tackling all bad odours, the air purifier also kills viruses, bacteria, mould and mildew. It continuously purifies the air and all exposed surfaces in the washroom. They are easy to install and inexpensive to run, with no chemicals or perfumes to add, or even filters to change;
- Microfibre technology… This is increasingly being used in our cleaning operations and can clean without the use of chemicals. Microfibre cloths are strong and can clean surfaces easily with incredible results;
- Cool air hand dryers…These are both hygienic and energy efficient, reducing energy levels by up to 70%, and can dry hands in 10 to 15 seconds;
- Washroom products that are endorsed by DEFRA… These are being used more and more. Products that come into contact with the skin always need careful consideration before allowing a client to use them. The new range of innovative skin care products protects both the environment and the user.