Job Title: Business Development Manager – Commercial Contract Cleaning Sector
Company: Green Machine SW Ltd – Operations Team
Reporting to: Operations Director
Job Type: Full time
Starting Basic Salary: £30,000 per annum
Benefits: Company vehicle – 28 days holiday – Mobile Phone – Laptop – Excellent Career progression prospects – Flexible working hours – Family-owned staff focused company
Due to our continued success, we have an exciting new area manager opportunity within our operations team.
As well as working with a friendly, dynamic and supportive fun team, you will enjoy seeing your passion and commitment making a real difference, developing and growing our family-owned business still further. You will be joining one of the most successful and progressive businesses in the Southwest who have a focus on the personal development of their amazing staff
- Retain customers by ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with reliable service delivery through a motivated, trained workforce.
- Building relationships and delight customers with every interaction with customers through regular communication and attending onsite meetings
- To act as Line Manager to and regularly visit all site employees, incorporating recruitment, training, personal development, and applying HR / disciplinary process.
- Ensure operational cover by planning and organising staffing requirements, including arranging cover for sickness and holidays and arbitrate the time and attendance system.
- Conducting random and pre-planned audits
- Ensure that site documentation and risk assessments are maintained and correct.
- Ensuring Health & Safety procedures and legislation is adhered to
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement cost savings and account growth.
- Refer potential opportunities to the sales department and assist marketing and sales by providing appropriate guidance and support.
- Log, respond to and solve problems that customers are experiencing as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Escalate issues when necessary to prevent losing a customer.
- Attract and retain customers by answering questions and providing suggestions that lead to their short- and long-term success. Solve for the customer’s problem, not for your convenience.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates need to be skilled in at working in a fast-moving environment within the commercial cleaning service sector
- Customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills (in-person, phone and email)
- Positive attitude to challenges with the ability to remain calm under pressure in a highly pressurised environment.
- Interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to support, motivate, develop, and lead a team through regular coaching, one-to-ones, and celebrating your team’s successes.
- Full and clean UK driving licence and be able to travel to sites
- Must live within commuting distance of the location as detailed
- You must be flexible to work as this is not a 9 to 5 position.
- Be of a smart and professional appearance
Green Machine SW Ltd is the place for your career. Our growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you. We offer a supportive and flexible working environment, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
Fill out the form below and upload your CV. If you don’t have an up-to-date CV or would prefer to chat to someone before applying, get in touch with Michelle Rellis on firstname.lastname@example.org